Your're welcome on my blog! Look around! If you like it, come back again, I'm looking forward to reading your comments.

A blogomat magyarul itt olvashatod.

Thursday 4 March 2010

Felt slippers and fairies

05. February, 2010.

These felt slippers were crocheted by my friend, Eszter. She made them for my girl as Christmas present. I just say her, I saw some kind of slippers on the net on Rita’s blog, I had knitting wool, but I couldn’t crochet. She said, if I would give her a photo, the thread and she would make it. And she made them in a few days.
I finished my first embroideries in this year. These two fairies will be done sewing on a pillow onto my Gabi’s bed. I found the pattern on the net, I’m sorry, I forgot where I found, but thank you for it. I changed something, because in the pattern there were x-s on the fairies’ skirts, and I made French knots.
Update: Abile told me in comment, I found the pattern on her blog. She embroidered it with blue multicolour thread. Thank you Anikó for the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels