Your're welcome on my blog! Look around! If you like it, come back again, I'm looking forward to reading your comments.

A blogomat magyarul itt olvashatod.

Thursday 4 March 2010

Summary of January

05. February, 2010.

As I resolved, here is the first summary in this year about my not finished works, which were stitched in January.
The Mediterranean steps were stitched in last May, in December and in January I embroidered mostly this pattern. I would like to finish in February. The Seashore was in my wardrobe since September, and the end is very far, but some stitches were made in January. Dolphins looks like not going on, but believe it, I embroidered it!
Mediterranean steps in last May and now:











The seashore in last September and now:









Dolphins long ago and now:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels